tirsdag 7. februar 2012

First week in MUY BUENOs aires :D

New place, new experiences, new awesomeness! :D

My first week in el capital of latin america has been amazing! i have had so much fun and met so many fun and interesting characters!
I was here 4 years ago, so i didnt feel as lost as i would be in a new place. but travelling alone to a city of this size (AND popoulation) was a brand new experience! but i really liked it! being able to do whatever i wanted whenever was liberating!

I am the luckiest person in the world to have an amazing appartment with a pool! there is no way i would have survived without it, cause dude its frikken hot here!! :P feels like im walking under a heated fan all the time! its insane!!!

As a new girl to this city i have not been flashing my camera all over town, so you need to use your imagination for this time. But now that I walk like an argentine, that will all change :D
But here are some of my captures..

My city


Excitement upon arrival :D



Real argentinian asado <3 deliciouse!!!

Drinking wine in San Telmo with my girl Nell from south africa

And having delicious piccada <3

on the way home we found a parade!!!! :D



so random and sooooo awesome!
My sanctuary <3 I realized that when its to hot i the sun i can move the couch out on the balcony and watch movies in the shade... perfect!! :D

First day of university :P

senoritas drinking mate by the pool

My home <3


Nell and I laxing by the piletta
Chau!

1 kommentar: